New York Metro InfraGard Members Alliance
InfraGard® is a proactive collaboration between the FBI and the private sector to protect our nation's Critical Infrastructure.|
Become a Secure Member
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Speaking Opportunity: NYS Cyber Security Conference (June 5-6, 2018)
The Call for Presentations for the 2018 New York State Cyber Security Conference (Albany, NY) is now open. We encourage NY Metro Infragard Chapter members to submit a presentation or training proposal.
Congratulations to the 2018 NY Metro InfraGard Executive Officers
Our congratulations go out to the newly elected 2018 Executive Officers:
Our thanks go out to the departing executive officers for their tireless efforts and continued support as active members:
- Tom Mustac [President]
- Dave Solano [Vice President]
- Don Skorka [Secretary]
- John C. Checco [Past President]
- Kathy Braun [Past Vice-President]
- Phil Froehlich [Past Secretary]
Congratulations to the 2018 NY Metro InfraGard Board of Directors
Our congratulations go out to the newly elected 2018 Board of Directors:
Our thanks go out to the departing board directors for their tireless efforts and continued support as active members:
- Edward Andron [re-elected]
- Vlad Brodsky [new]
- Paul Ferrillo [new]
- Mark Francis [new]
- Dora Gomez [new]
- Brendan Healy [new]
- Julie Jackson [re-elected]
- Gustave Lipman [new]
- Jason Palmer [new]
- Jennifer Rothstein [re-elected]
- Don Skorka [re-elected]
- Patrick Slattery [new]
- Kathy Braun [Past Vice-President]
- Alan Borack
- John C. Checco [Past-President]
- Dr. Mark Jarrett [Healthcare Sector Chief]
- Tom Mustac
- Keith O'Brien
- Jose F. Sandoval
Join the NY Metro InfraGard Incident Management SIG
The mission of the NY Metro Incident Management SIG is to support InfraGard's mission to protect critical infrastructure and preserve life in the event of an incident using well-defined procedure to provide resources to our communities. This shall be encompassed with three primary responsibilities:
Note: You *MUST* be an InfraGard member in good standing or an invited resource. All members and particpants may be subject to additional vetting.
- Create and maintain a series of processes and/or procedures -- akin to an SOG/SOP -- to execute with the bureau, local law enforcement, emergency services and our membership in the event of any serious incident, whether man-made or natural, whether malicious or accidental, whether it affects everyone or just a few in a significant manner. Such SOGs/SOPS should include criteria for triggering the procedure, guidelines and stages of escalation as well as criteria for returning to normalcy.
- Create and maintain a resource catalog - akin to an ITIL service catalog - of contacts (bureau, local law enforcement, emergency services and our membership) documenting both skills and services that can be provided in the event of an incident.
- Regularly communicate with the bureau, local law enforcement, emergency services and our membership either through conference calls or seminars to disseminate and remind our membership of the SIGs capabilities to support InfraGard's mission to protect critical infrastructure and preserve life in the event of an incident.
Issues Accessing InfraGard.Org?
We all forget to renew our passwords now and then, so if you are having trouble accessing the InfraGard.Org secure member web portal, please contact <InfragardHelpDesk@leo.gov>.
InfraGard 20th Anniversary Challenge Coin
InfraGard 20th Anniversary Challenge Coins can be purchased in person at any of our NY Metro InfraGard summits. Cost is $15 per coin.
Government, business, and individual participation in the FBI's InfraGard Program continually unifies efforts to protect and enhance our nation's critical infrastructure. Members of these communities are encouraged to share their industry's workflow, lessons learned, and best practices through social and business-related events.
Learn Essential Info
InfraGard offers valuable learning opportunities throughout the City of New York as well as online. NY Metro InfraGard Alliance has hosted hundreds of on-location events in places such as the NY FBI Field Office, Federal Reserve Bank of NY, Morgan Stanley, Cisco Systems Inc., utility companies, universities, and many others
Protect Our Infrastructure
Individuals protect our country! One person can make a difference.
Since our nation is comprised of systems (people, businesses, buildings, highways, farms, communications, etc.), it is important to sustain and continually improve system operations.
One way to ensure these systems continue to benefit the people, is to protect them from natural disaster, human error or terror; and set up recovery actions in the event misfortune can not be avoided.
The protection of our nation is a collaborative effort in which all citizens hold some level responsibility. Your contribution(s) are absolutely invaluable.
Join InfraGard Today!
Our Public Sector Coordinators
||FBI Special Agent
||DHS Protective Security Advisors
The FBI is Hiring
Students and Recent Grads: Applications are Open! Visit the STUDENTS page to apply for the 2018 FBI Honors Internship and Collegiate Hiring Initiative. Join the diverse culture of employees that make us OneFBI!